Tuesday, March 03, 2009

100th Post!

On a cool October night back in 2005 I began to jot down a few of my thoughts, and thus, the blog was born. I have used this blog in a variety of ways: for personal reflection, to address social issues, re-tell a personal anecdote, spin a tale of fiction, and cite a quote or conversation which stuck out to me. To commemorate this historic moment of my blog reaching the century mark, I have decided to go back in time and revisit some past favorites. Below is a Top 10 list of my favorite blog post of all time.

The Best of The World According to Kyle Ray

10. How to Be a Good Student (May 11th, 2008) - A recap of my horrendous history final.
9. The Grownup (May 5th 2008) - A drink recipe.
8. Inconspicuously Reach Over and Lock the Door (December 19th, 2008) - You might be a racist if...
7. Conversation of the Day (November 21st, 2005) - "Where did you say you were from?"
6. Aunt Tim (November 17th, 2005) - My mom's aunt is a great aunt.
5. Sad Day (June 2nd, 2008) - I miss Buddy.
4. Having My Cake and Eating it Too (April 15th, 2008) - Sometimes you just have a craving for cake and it doesn't matter what kind you get.
3. Quote of the Day (October 30th, 2005) - Pumpkins and 8 year old's dude.
2. Waiting on the Roof (April 30th, 2008) - An original short story.
1. Projectile Lactation (October 19th, 2005) - The title say all you need to know about this.

Happy reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times... I was meaning to do a post like this but I just checked my blog and found that I have 113 posts. I guess my recap blog will have to wait for 150 or some kind of anniversary.