Friday, April 25, 2008

I Hate Stupid People

At last night's softball game we were short a player and we had to pick one up from another team that played on a different field the game before ours. The guy we got was... well... he was a complete moron. He was telling us this story before the game about what happened to him in the previous game[1].

"When I got up to bat in the last inning I wanted to try and intimidate the pitcher so I crowded the plate. And you know what the pitcher did? He hit me... on propose. He hit me right in my knee. Can you believe that?"

I can't even begin to describe how utterly stupid that is. And I actually happen to see the at bat he was refering to. The ball did in fact hit his knee and when it did he jumped around and hobbled as if he had been hit by a 90 mph fastball[2].


1. Keep in mind this is slow pitch softball.
2. But it was really a slow pitch softball.

No comments: