Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Gods must be Crazy

There have been leaaders in the past who have been accused of being a "puppet leader", meaning there was someone behind the scenes calling all the shots. But who knew that Bush's puppet master was actually God Almighty. Apprently, Bush has said that God told him to invade afghanistan, "God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'." But thats not all God told him: "And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq...' And I did." and also "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it." This reminds me of the time Jesus told Deion Sanders he didn't have to pay his car repair bill.

But now, I'm confused. According to the Westboro Baptist Church, of Topeka, Kansas, God is punishing American for it's role in the Iraq war, and because America is "gay-friendly." According to the WBC, God is punishing our soliders, with things like suicide bombers, as well as the two recent hurricans, the WTO bombings and the tsunami (which didn't actually hit America, but ok, whatever), mainly because America harbors gays, but also for going to war.

Quotes from their website: "Pray for more dead bodies floating in the fag-semen-rancid waters of New Orleans." and "Pray for more American bodies blown to smithereens by cheap home made Iraqi [bombs]."

So then my question is, what is God's angle here? Is he playing both sides? He tells Bush to go to war, and then turns around and punishes America for it? What's God up to?

However, the Westboro Baptist church may sound crazy, but on there website the claim "George W. Bus is God's curse on America." Ahh... finally something that makes sense.

Actually, I encourage everyone to write these WBC guys and tell them how incredibly wrong they are. Don't send them hate mail or anything like that, but maybe let them know that God doesn't hate fags, he hates, hate crimes. Also, don't let them know who you are, cause these people are fucking crazy.

No comments: